Reclamet have a job opening for an experienced Parts Advisor. Previous experience in the car parts or motor trade industry is highly desirable.
Based in Birchington, Kent, Reclamet is the leading dismantler of automotive parts. Due to rapid expansion over previous years and with plans to continue this growth further in the future they are looking for a fresh, energetic and passionate Parts Advisor.
As a Parts Advisor, your job role will include:
- Taking telephone calls.
- Dealing with customers in person and over the phone.
- Providing prices to customers for parts.
- Imaging and listing parts for sale on online platforms.
- Liaising with vehicle dismantlers to retrieve parts for customers.
- Carrying out various other office and administration tasks.
- You will work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, and you will be expected to maintain a high level of efficiency and accuracy in your work.
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A polite and friendly manner.
- Good telephone skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Car parts knowledge
- Confidence in using Pinnacle and online sales platforms (training on Pinnacle can be given)
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 17:00pm
Every Saturday: 08:00 to 12:00
Bank Holidays & Sundays: Closed
To apply for this job please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.