Based in Birchington, Kent, Reclamet is the leading dismantler of automotive parts. With their new 30,000 square ft, state of the art, dismantling facility equipped with multiple rigs and machinery to make the process as smooth and as efficient as possible, running alongside their storage facility where their cleaned parts are shelfed stored and located ready for sale.
They are looking for an experienced Mechanic / Vehicle Dismantler. Previous experience in this industry is required.
The position is based at their state of the art dismantling facility where you will be part of a team dismantling 1000s of cars per year, feeding their green recycled parts sales.
For the right person, they are offering a highly rewarding job with great rates of pay.
As a Vehicle Dismantler, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient dismantling of vehicles, including the removal of parts and components for sale and recycling. You will work as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, using specialised tools and equipment to remove parts and prepare them for sale.
You will be expected to maintain a high level of quality and accuracy in your work, while adhering to all relevant health and safety regulations and company policies. Reporting directly to the line manager, you will work closely with other team members to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
Requirements for the role:
- 3 years experience in mechanics.
- Experience in vehicle dismantling or related field preferred.
- A good knowledge of vehicle models and their parts.
- The ability to operate specialised tools and equipment.
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Commitment to health and safety regulations and company policies.
- Must have own tools.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 17:00pm
Every Saturday: 08:00 to 12:00
Bank Holidays & Sundays: Closed
To apply for this job please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.