The International Liberty Forum is dedicated to fighting against globalist encroachment by supranational NGOs such as the World Economic Forum. Their mission is to eradicate the undue influence these groups hold over world governments and prevent them from undermining and bypassing the democratic processes of individual nations.
Their mission is to:
- To prevent The Great Reset
- To block the implementation of stakeholder capitalism
- To prevent the forced imposition of net zero policies
- To protect our global farming industries
- To prevent the rollout of social credit systems and CBDCs
- To fight the implementation of any future public health mandates
- To prevent the erosion of personal freedoms in the name of Agenda 2030
Their goal is to engage with politicians, industry leaders, scientists, business owners, celebrities, and journalists who support their key goals to oppose the continued expansion of globalist forces and build a united and credible opposition to The Great Reset and Agenda 2030.
They will be looking to:
- Build alliances with high-profile politicians in key nations while simultaneously highlighting politicians who support or collude with the WEF.
- Amass a panel of scientists and academics who can provide a credible counter-narrative to each one of the WEF’s lines of attack, including on net-zero & climate change, farming & the food chain, banking & digital currencies, surveillance & social credit systems, and public health. Focus will be on highlighting the realities and dangers of the WEFs agenda in each area.
- Build strategic partnerships with existing freedom movements to create a focused line of attack against globalist encroachment.
- Drive large-scale public awareness campaigns using high-profile celebrities, targeting demographics currently unaware or apathetic to the threats presented by the WEF. Including mainstream media penetration, guerilla campaigns, billboards, and more.
- Build a global network of members comprising individuals and small & medium-sized businesses who will help guide their direction, amplify their message, and provide a formidable platform possessing real political leverage and use it to lobby world governments to renounce relationships with the WEF and cease funding them.
One of the biggest challenges they face is raising awareness of their cause amongst the general public on large scale.
As a promoter, you would be:
- Promoting and sharing their literature both online and offline.
- Using social media to drive attention and traffic to their online content.
- Inviting others to join the cause and register on their website.
To apply for this job please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.